Financial planning with Statewide Super
When it comes to wealth creation, having a trusted partner to guide and support you throughout life’s changes can make a world of difference to achieving your lifestyle goals.
Statewide Super is here as your trusted partner – our expert team is passionate about providing you with valuable information and personalised advice to help you make smart financial decisions that can benefit you now and in years to come.
Advice for every life stage
We understand that your life changes, and as a result, your financial goals and priorities change too. There are times when you might need a little bit of help and information along the way and there are times when you’ll need in-depth, personalised advice to help you reach your long-term financial objectives. We’re committed to providing you with the best local service and advice for your personal needs, to support you to effectively build your wealth.
That is why we offer a range of flexible advice options to our members, to ensure you are receiving the type and complexity of advice that is appropriate for you and your needs:
- We can provide you with factual information and general advice about your super
- Over the phone at 1300 65 18 65
- In person – at our office in the heart of Adelaide at 211 Victoria Square, Adelaide
- Our Member Solutions Advisers* can give personalised advice over the phone and in person about:
- Your Statewide Super investment options – discovering which options are best for you
- Your Statewide Super insurance cover – learning the level of cover that is right for you
- Contributing into your Statewide Super account – understanding the contribution amount that is right for you.
- Our Statewide Super Financial Planners* can provide strategic planning advice on all aspects of your finances, with a focus on helping you (and your partner) achieve personal goals and objectives at any stage of your life
- The initial fact finding appointment is provided at no cost
- Super-related and non-super related advice available.
- Our network of local, financial advisers ensures receiving advice is easy and convenient
- Statewide Super has partnered with a network of local advisers who can provide, professional, quality personal advice on your Statewide Super account as well as a variety of advice topics.
- It’s easy to now receive convenient financial advice that’s close to you.Find your closest Statewide Super accredited financial adviser here.
Expert financial advice you can trust
It doesn’t matter how much or how little money you have, it’s all about how you put your money to work that will make the difference. Whether you’re making decisions about your super account, or more complicated decisions about wealth management, Statewide Super’s qualified financial planners are the experts in a variety of advice topics, including:
Remember, your initial fact-finding appointment is complimentary – so make an appointment today.
No matter what your advice needs are, we’ve got you covered
To make an appointment with one of our client service or financial planning team members, please contact us on 1300 65 18 65, email us at email@example.com or complete this form.
Call our friendly Client Services team on 1300 65 18 65 to make a free, no obligation appointment with a Financial Planner*.