Aged Care Sessions
With an ageing population Statewide Super is comitted to helping our members better understand and navigate the world of aged care.
Our ‘Aged Care’ seminar is designed to give you all the information you need to make aged care decisions with confidence.
In this seminar you will learn about:
- the types of aged care services available
- the costs of residential aged care
- the payment options available to you
- strategies to cover the costs and create an optimal financial outcome.
That’s why we run our popular Aged Care seminars – and we’d like to invite you along.
- 10:30 am Thursday, 21st September - Statewide Super, Level 11, 211 Victoria Square, Adelaide
(This seminar is full, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to go on the waiting list)
- 10:30 am Thursday, 2nd November - Statewide Super, Level 11, 211 Victoria Square, Adelaide
- 10:30 am Thursday, 22nd November - Statewide Super, Level 11, 211 Victoria Square, Adelaide
If you prefer, you can register by calling us on 1300 65 18 65.